Do you need a small, short-term loan in California?
Perhaps you’re experiencing a family emergency, such as a medical condition that requires immediate treatment, or a sudden death in the family. Maybe you need home repairs, HVAC installation, or to pay for college. Or maybe you need assistance celebrating a happier occasion, such as a wedding, graduation, or quinceañera.
Whatever the circumstance or occasion, have you considered a car title loan? It might be just right for you.
What’s a title loan?
A car title loan gives you cash using your car title as collateral.
Here are some important facts about title loans, to help you determine if a title loan could be right for you:
- You must have a car that’s paid off, and you must own the title to that car
- The car can be old or new, pre-owned or not, in good or fair condition
- It’s a small loan — minimum of $3,000 and maximum of $15,000
- It’s a short-term loan — meaning it must be repaid within 24-36 months
How can I qualify?
At California Auto Finance, we consider not only your credit score, but your income, job, and the value of your car to determine whether you qualify for a title loan and the amount you qualify for.
How quickly can I get cash?
You can get a title loan as early as the same day if the process goes quickly and smoothly. That may depend on how quickly you get all the information submitted.
Yes, you can still drive your car!
What’s the process?
Simply fill out an application here, and we’ll get back to you during business hours. If you live in Orange County, you’re welcome to come into our Irvine office, enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, and fill out the paperwork in person! If not, no worries — fill out the application online (it’s quick, easy, and FREE!) and one of our notaries will come to YOU to finalize the loan. (We have representatives all over California!)
Why California Auto Finance?
There are other companies out there that offer car title loans. But not all lenders are created equal. Here are some reasons to work with California Auto Finance:
- Other lenders charge 100% (sometimes even more!) APR. With California Auto Finance, you could get an APR as low as 36% or just 3% a month. That could cut your monthly payment in half!
- Other lenders charge a penalty if you want to pay your loan off early. We’ll never charge you a prepayment penalty.
- Our entire process is online! And we come to YOU.
- If you’re struggling to pay off your loan, we encourage open communication and will do our best to work with you to reach a solution that sets you up for success!
- We are honest and genuinely care about our customers.
We want to help you in your time of need. Contact us today with any questions you have about car title loans in California, or apply online now! We look forward to working with you!
(featured image: freestockphotos.biz)